Cinema opening in Sweden?

This area is open for anyone read. If you have created an account then you can also create and reply to posts.
Grizabella
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen
antispamfield: No

Cinema opening in Sweden?

Post by Grizabella »

Now that our swedish movie brand Filmstaden is planing a phased opening off select cinemas starting with Scandinavia in Solna it would be fun if we could have some Star Wars cos play at the opening day as you usually have when its time for big Star Wars movie premieres.

I do not know whom make those sort of arrangement on youre behalf and Filmstaden but given that we are blessed with no less than two Star Wars movies (Rise of Skywalker and Empire Strikes Back) at the opening day I would love to see a squad at those cinemas in our major cities. Not enough to draw big crowds to the entreance but enough to welcome us who have a ticket back into the movie darkness.

Grizabella
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Re: Cinema opening in Sweden?

Post by Grizabella »

I know we does not have any big cons coming up but would it be possible to do anything like a small meet and greet thing for those interested? Like a day at the Sci Fi bookstore or something.

I miss all those cons and we should normaly be really close to Stockholm Comic Con by now.

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Cinema opening in Sweden?

Post by 5573 »

With the restrictions that are still in place I do not see any public events happening any time soon.
"Shut him up or shut him down!"

Troop count: One, two, three, many, lots!