Moderator: team-ng-command

blastermaster
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen
antispamfield: No

FO Tie pilot complete for sale

Post by blastermaster »

Hej all,
Writing this in English as we might have members not fluent in the great and godly language of Swedish :-)

So here I am, TK-3351, aka Blastermaster, ex XO of Thailand Garrison. As of March 2020 we had to leave Thailand for political reasons, but that's a whole different story :-)
With me in the container to Europe, I had a toothbrush, some underwear, Han Solo in carbonite, and three suits (X-wing, FO-Tie, ANH TK).
Now, first that must go is the FO Tie. Because I had my gallbladder removed due to an accident, and I've gained so much weight after holding no more acids.So someone younger should continue this. The suit has never been trooped in, just tested once at home once it was received.
Totals paid for this all was way over 2000 usd, but I can go waaaaay lower than that for the right person. Will upload pics tomorrow.
MTFBWYAW
TK3351 (stormie) (ti-tfa) (x-wing)
TI3351 (Completed TFA Pilot, not official yet)
X-Wing (Red Five)

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Re: FO Tie pilot complete for sale

Post by 66669 »

Sorry to hear you had to leave and hope you and your family are ok.

What size are you/ the FO Tie for approx. and what's included? Love to see some pictures ;)

blastermaster
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Re: FO Tie pilot complete for sale

Post by blastermaster »

66669 wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 10:14
Sorry to hear you had to leave and hope you and your family are ok.

What size are you/ the FO Tie for approx. and what's included? Love to see some pictures ;)
Hi and sorry for a late reply, I'm working at sea and was abruptly called out early and stuck without internet.

The suit was made for me when I was 181 tall and about 77kg. It was quite "fit" on me at that time, so if 80+ kg it could be tight but depends on body type. Basically "everything" included, down to every single little helmet greeblie. I have a FB album which shows the parts before I started to assembly of it all, so everything is assembled now more or less.
As soon as I get back home I can lay it all out and do a full picture of everything assembled now. If you want to add me on FB for easier communication, that's fine (Tom Degerth)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/edit ... 4575146601
TK3351 (stormie) (ti-tfa) (x-wing)
TI3351 (Completed TFA Pilot, not official yet)
X-Wing (Red Five)