Galactic Marine

For all costumes from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
antispamfield: No

Re: Sv: Galactic Marine

Post by 52583 »

sesewest wrote:
64645 wrote:Looks like a good start! Galactic marines are super cool and it will fit in great with Patriks Bacara costume if you guys ever troop together, now we just need a Ki Adi Mundi for you to shoot at. Wish you luck on your build!

One of my future costumes, will be Ki adi mundi. So i guess i better stay away from these 2 guys...
No! Join! We're friends, right. Ki Adi Mundi is the jedi attached to us.

We can walk around convents together! And just before closing time we gun you down from behind, jedi scum...

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Re: Sv: Galactic Marine

Post by 64645 »

52583 wrote:
sesewest wrote:
64645 wrote:Looks like a good start! Galactic marines are super cool and it will fit in great with Patriks Bacara costume if you guys ever troop together, now we just need a Ki Adi Mundi for you to shoot at. Wish you luck on your build!

One of my future costumes, will be Ki adi mundi. So i guess i better stay away from these 2 guys...
No! Join! We're friends, right. Ki Adi Mundi is the jedi attached to us.

We can walk around convents together! And just before closing time we gun you down from behind, jedi scum...
Kids will love it!

"I dont need pity. None of us do. Not us Nulls anyway. We control our own lives."
-Ordo Skirata

sesewest
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Galactic Marine

Post by sesewest »

Hahaha, that all sounds great. Working on my first costume, but Ki adi mundi will be either the 2nd or 3rd costume.

LeMartain
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by LeMartain »

I've been making some progress on the soft pieces. Finally found a coverall that will work.
P1010926.JPG
P1010926.JPG (53.01 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
I also have primed the first pieces of armor. A milestone of epic proportions. At least it feels like that for a beginner like me :)
P1010928.JPG
P1010928.JPG (33.52 KiB) Viewed 7578 times

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 52583 »

Looks perfect! A lot better than the gimp suit I have to wear...

LeMartain
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by LeMartain »

This parts scavenging is killing me! Once I found someone that might have a part that I need, it takes weeks just to get an reply.
Well I'm gonna get them in the end or perhaps before the end. It's just frustrating right now.
But anyway, I'm not finished with parts I do have got so far so it's not a complete stale yet.

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 64645 »

LeMartain wrote:This parts scavenging is killing me! Once I found someone that might have a part that I need, it takes weeks just to get an reply.
Well I'm gonna get them in the end or perhaps before the end. It's just frustrating right now.
But anyway, I'm not finished with parts I do have got so far so it's not a complete stale yet.
I know the feeling, but dont give up. You will get there eventually! We all did :)

What parts are you currently looking for?

"I dont need pity. None of us do. Not us Nulls anyway. We control our own lives."
-Ordo Skirata

LeMartain
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by LeMartain »

I need it all almost. Toes, legs, knees, chest, back, backpack, bells and pauldron.
Currently I'm trying my luck with the Kashyyyk armorera since the toes, legs and knees are the same for my GM.
But their armorer is only selling complete kits and I'm not that desperate. Yet...

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 52583 »

So who have you checked with? Redkraytdragon?

Edit: I saw that steelblitz (Frank) is making backpacks. He's a bit special in his communication but he'll deliver fast once he fills up the run.

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 29996 »

There is also another guy building the armor and pack over at blizzard force, cant remember the name though.
"What I do? I seek answers"
(rc-omega) (snowie) (gunner) (rp) (x-wing) (sandie)