Crl for Xian?

For any SW costumes that don't fit into the other categories
Grizabella
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen
antispamfield: No

Crl for Xian?

Post by Grizabella »

Recently I have felt in love with the character Xian from the mandalorians episode The Prisoner.

What do we know about the status of a Crl for her and would she be with the rebels or the legion? Would she be aprovable?

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Crl for Xian?

Post by 5573 »

She would certainly be a 501st character. As far as I know there is no CRL yet.

The creation process for a CRL is not set in stone but most often it is the relevant detachment anda few keen first time builders who create them. I'd guess she would fall under Underworld. I'd recommend joining the detachment forums and asking there if anyone has started on it yet.
"Shut him up or shut him down!"

Troop count: One, two, three, many, lots!

Grizabella
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by Grizabella »

On a simular note - Would the "Mayors Majordome" be a aprovable character and would he be a RL or 501st guy? I like the combination of a snorky twilek and that dress looking thingy.

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by 5573 »

My guess is he would fall under the Underworld Detachment. But as it's such a new character there will not be any CRL yet...

Grizabella
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by Grizabella »

Regarding that - Does we in Sweden have an Underworld detachment? Ive only come so far that I understand that we have a Mandalorian Merch section of 501st.

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by 5573 »

Detachments are worldwide subgroups of the 501st. They are related to specific costume groups. For example, First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment is focused on stormtrooper costumes (obviously), Mos Eisley Police DEpartment is focused on sandtroopers, Pathfinders is mainly scout troopers and similar things. and so on :)

Mandalorian Mercs are a totally separate club, just like the Rebel Legion is separate. In the nordic countries we cooperate under the umbrella group Nordic Legions.

So, to actually answer your question, no, there is no specific Underworld detachemnt for Sweden (or any other country). You can get in touch with The Underworkd detachment here.

Grizabella wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 09:49
Regarding that - Does we in Sweden have an Underworld detachment? Ive only come so far that I understand that we have a Mandalorian Merch section of 501st.